Agilia connect SP TIVA
The new generation of stand alone syringe pumps
• Flow rate:: 0.1-1200 ml/h, depending on the syringe capacity. Flow rate can be limited according to drug name
• Flow rate accuracy: +/- 1% on mechanism ; +/-2% on syringes
• Syringe capacities: 5,10,20,30/35,50/60cc
• Infusion Modes:
- - ml/h mode, Dose rate mode, Dilution setting with / without loading dose
- - TCI Infusion Mode
- - volume: 0.1-99.9ml
- - Time: 00h01 – 96h00
- - Volume limit: 0.1-999ml
• TCI Functions:
- Agilia SP TIVA is an IV Anaesthesia system incorporating Pharmacokinetics Models for Propofol, Remifentanil, Sufentanil and Alfentanil in TCI effect or Plasma control modes (Adult and Paediastric)
• Bolus: Direct bolus: Rate 50-1200 ml/h (50ml /h increment)
• Pressure Modes: 2 modes available:
- 2 modes available: variable or 3 pre-set levels - Range from 50 to 900 mmHg. (25 mmHg increment from 50 to 250 mmHg / 50 mmHg increment from 250 to 900 mmHg).
- The Dynamic Pressure System - DPS - warns of pressure variations. A risk of obstruction or a possible leak in the infusion line can thus be anticipated
• Anti-Bolus system:
- Reduces significantly bolus after occlusion release. ≤0.35 mL max for a 50 mL syringe.
• Dimension (H/W/D) / Weight: 135 X 345 X 170 mm / ~ 2.1 kg.
• Battery: Li-ion Smart Battery, Battery life (when fully charged): >13 h at 5ml/h
• Power supply: 100V – 240V ~50/60Hz with functional earth